She was a fast machine She kept her motor clean She was the best damn woman I had ever seen She had the sightless eyes Telling me no lies Knockin' me out with those American thighs Taking more than her share Had me fighting for air She told me to come but I was already there Cause the walls start shaking The earth was quaking My mind was aching And we were making it and you Shook me all night long Working double time On the seduction line She was one of a kind, she's just mine all mine She wanted no applause Just another course Made a meal out of me and came back for more Had to cool me down To take another round Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing Cause the walls were shaking The earth was quaking My mind was aching And we were making it and you - Shook me all night long
Sin rumbo ni destinacion Andamos por las vias No hay reglas ni definicion En esta zona ambigua. Zona de nadie, donde nadie va. Solo espera, la verdad. En la Ciudad Terminal, vagamos como sombras. Como un rumor animal, hoy la Ciudad nos nombra. Como hijos de un tiempo salvaje Llamamos la atencion Prisioneros del viejo coraje y adictos a la accion. Zona de nadie, zona de pasion. Solo hay huellas, de emocion ficcion. En la Ciudad Terminal, vagamos como sombras. Como un rumor animal, hoy la ciudad nos nombra. Voy por la Zona de Nadie, En la Ciudad Terminal...
Breadfan, open up your mind, open up your purse Open up your vault, never, never gonna lose it Breadfan, take it all away, never give an inch Gotta make a mint, Gotta make me a million Breadfan, you got it wrong, some long time friend's Gonna lose it in the end, who's a fool Seagull, give it all away, stay a bird, stay a man Stay a ghost, stay what you wanna be Loser, give it all away, never stay with the winner With the man with all the filthy money Come on, keep it on the side, with a ride on a record On the top if you're gonna be a bad boy Breadfan, you got it wrong, some long time friend's Gonna lose it in the end, who's a fool Seagull, give it all away, stay a bird, stay a man Stay a ghost, stay what you wanna be
Hello, hello, hello. Is there anybody inthere? Just knock if you can hear me Is there anyone home? Come on, come on. Now, now I hear you're feeling down Well I can ease your pain, Get on your feet again. Relax, relax, relax. I need some information, first Just the basic facts: Can you show me where it hurts? There is no pain, you are receding A distant ship's smoke on the horizon You are only coming through in waves Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying When I was a child, I had a fever My hands felt just like two ballons Now I've got that feeling once again I can't explain, you wouldn't understand This is not how I am When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse Out of the corner of my eye I turned to look, but it was gone I cannot put my finger on it now The child is grown, the dreame is gone I have become Confortably Numb
Mucha tropa riendo en las calles Con sus muecas rotas cromadas Y por las carreteras valladas Escuchás caer tus lágrimas Nuestro amo juega al esclavo De esta tierra que es una herida Que se abre todos los días A pura muerte, a todo gramo. -violencia es mentir- Formidables guerreros en jeeps Los titanes del orden viril ¿Qué botines esperan ganar? Si nunca un perro mira al cielo. Si hace falta hundir la nariz En el plato, o vamos a hacer, Por los tipos que huelen a tigre Tan soberbios y despiadados -violencia es mentir-
Speak to me softly There is something in your eyes Don't hang your head in sorrow And please Don't Cry I now how you're feeling inside I've been there before Something is changing inside you And don't you know Don't you cry tonight I still love you baby Don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you, baby And don't you cry tonight Give me a wishper Give me a sing Give me a kiss before you Tell me goodbye Don't you take it so hard now And please, don't take it so bad I'll be still thinking of you And the times we had, baby And please remember That I've never lied And please remember How i'm feeling inside now, honey You gotta make it your own way But you'll be alright now, sweetheart You'll feel better tomorrow Come the morningh light now baby
I kept the right ones out And let the wrong ones in Had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins There were times in my life When I was goin' insane Tryin' to walk through The pain When I lost my grip And I hit the floor Yeah, I thought I could leave but couldn't get out the door I was so sick and tired Of a livin' a lie I was wishin' that I Would die It's Amazing With the blink of an eye you finally see the light It's Amazing When the moment arrives that you know you'll be alright It's Amazing And I'm sayin' a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight That one last shot's a Permanent Vacation And how high can you fly with broken wings? Life's a journey not a destination And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings You have to learn to crawl Before you learn to walk But I just couldn't listen to all that righteous talk I was out on the street, Just tryin' to survive Scratchin' to stay alive
Under the lights where we stand tall Nobody touches us at all Showdown, shootout, spread fear within, without We're gonna take what's ours to have Spread the word throughout the land They say the bad guys wear black We're tagged and can't turn back You see us comin' And you all together run for cover We're takin over this town Here we come reach for your gun And you better listen my friend, you see It's been slow down below, Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell Deed is done again, we've won Ain't talking no tall tales friend' Cause high noon, your doom Comin' for you we're theCowboys from Hell
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario